Pack in high-quality protein, without packing on the carbs. Just pick your level: Zero Carb or Low-Carb (which also has ZERO sugar), both with 25 grams of 100% pure whey protein isolate per scoop and added vitamins and minerals—to help you perform at your peak. It’s made with naturally occurring and added glutamine—and always without gluten, lactose or fillers. Available in a wide range of flavors so you can mix up some seriously tasty and dynamic recipes.
What are the Benefits of Protein?
- Supports muscle building and recovery
- Helps meet daily protein needs
- Weight management support (helps keep you feeling full between meals)
- Supports muscle health as we age
When to Consume?
- Post workout or other strenuous activity
- First thing in the morning
- Between meals
How to Consume?
Mix 1 scoop with 6 fluid ounces of water, milk or your favorite beverage in a shaker or blender.
Note: Powders have a vitamin/mineral premix which is not soluble; they will be cloudy when dissolved.