|Powdered sugar||1 cup|
|Almond flour flour||1/2 cup|
|Gram flour||1/4 cup|
|Isopure Unflavored Protein Powder||2 scoops|
|Baking powder||1 tbsp|
|cardamom powder||1/2 tsp|
|pinch of salt|
|Roughly chopped pistachio||2 tbsp|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl whisk the ghee and sugar until it's combined, looks smooth and fluffy.
3. To the bowl now sift all the dry ingredients (flour, semolina, salt, protein powder, cardamoms and baking powder)
4. Fold the mixture until it's looks crumbly. Then using your hand bring it together without kneading.
5. To shape the cookie, rub little ghee in your hand and take about 30 g amount of the mixture. Make a rough ball by squeezing with your hand and then gently roll it to form a ball without any cracks. Press it gently to flatten it a little.
6. Place the discs in a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or baking silmat Score an X gently at the center. This helps to release the air when it bakes instead of cracking the cookie from all around. Place little chopped pistachio at the center.
7. Shape rest of the cookie dough the same way.
8. Bake in the middle rack for 16 minutes.
9. When you take out after 16 minutes, it will feel soft, do not bake more. Leave it on the hot cookie sheet for 5 minutes.
10. Then transfer it to a cookie wire rack for it to cool completely before you store the Nankhatais.
Makes 17 cookies.
Because culinary technique may vary, the nutritional information provided for this recipe is estimated and should not be construed as a guarantee.