DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together 1 1/4 cup almond flour, 1/2 cup chocolate whey protein powder, 1/2 cup cacao powder, 1 tsp baking powder, and 1/2 tsp xantham gum.
- In a separate mixing bowl, stir together 3/4 cup liquid butter, 1 tbsp espresso powder, and 1/2 cup erythritol using a hand mixer until very smooth. Crack the 2 eggs in, one at a time, constantly mixing until smooth.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until almost combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough evenly on the lined cookie sheet using an ice cream scoop and flatten them to about 1/2 inch thick using a spoon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Because culinary technique may vary, the nutritional information provided for this recipe is estimated and should not be construed as a guarantee.