Keto Blueberry Muffins
- In a medium sized bowl add all of the dry ingredients (except for the blueberries), mix well, and set aside.
- In a large bowl add all of the wet ingredients and combine with a whisk.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and fold them into one another with a spatula.
- Line 9 slots of a muffin tray with paper liners, coat them with baking spray, and add the muffin batter equally to each slot.
- Top with the blueberries, and bake the muffins at 350 degrees for around 35-40 minutes - until the tops are set and golden brown.
- Cool the muffins in the tray - overnight is recommended.
- Store for several days in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Because culinary technique may vary, the nutritional information provided for this recipe is estimated and should not be construed as a guarantee.