PB&J PROTEIN WAFFLES
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat. Add flour, protein powder, baking powder, and salt to a bowl. Mix.
- Add egg whites and applesauce. Stir until combined. Add peanut flour and cinnamon. Mix again until a smooth batter forms.
- Spray waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray. Cook for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make berry compote, add berries and sugar free syrup to the microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for about 1 minute or until melted. Add cornstarch and stir until a thick compote forms.
- Top waffles with berry compote and more peanut butter. Enjoy!
Because culinary technique may vary, the nutritional information provided for this recipe is estimated and should not be construed as a guarantee.