2 Minute Keto Bread
- Add all the ingredients to a medium sized bowl.
- Mix until the ingredients dissolve into one another and a thick batter forms.
- Coat a 3 cup tupperware dish with baking spray, evenly spread out the batter in the dish, and microwave for 1-2 minutes depending on the power of your micro-wave.
- Let the bread cool down in the dish.
- Once it's cooled cut it in half horizontally, and the cut those half's in half to make 4 slices of toast. The bread toasts best on the stove
*Note: My microwave is 700 Watts (it's very weak) about 2 minutes is the perfect amount of time.
*The bread toasts best on the stove!
Because culinary technique may vary, the nutritional information provided for this recipe is estimated and should not be construed as a guarantee.