AIR FRYER PROTEIN DONUTS
- Preheat the air fryer to 325F.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Stir until combined. Add greek yogurt and mix together with a fork until a crumbly dough begins to form. Now add protein powder. You MUST add the protein powder last which helps with the dough getting too sticky from the protein.
- Once you have added the protein powder, mix with a fork until combined and then knead together with your hands until a smooth dough is formed.
- Roll the dough into 8 balls and place in the air fryer. Air fry at 325F for 3 minutes, flip, then air fry again for another 3 minutes. Don’t forget about them because they cook really quick!
- Once donuts are cooked, in a small bowl mix together the protein “powdered sugar” ingredients.
- Lightly spray donuts with some olive oil cooking spray (to help the powdered sugar mixture stick). Use a small colander to dust the donuts with the protein powdered sugar and enjoy!
Because culinary technique may vary, the nutritional information provided for this recipe is estimated and should not be construed as a guarantee.