- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, protein powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, oil and vanilla.
- With a rubber spatula or wood spoon, mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Scoop the cookie dough into 1½ tablespoon (30 grams) balls and place on prepared baking sheets. With the back of a spoon or the palm of your hand, flatten the dough balls so they are approximately ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- While cookies are baking, unwrap the chocolate coins. Just as the cookies come out of the oven, gently place a coin in the center of each cookie. (The heat from the cookie will melt the bottom to make the coin stick to the cookie.)
- Allow to cool completely and the chocolate to set.
Because culinary technique may vary, the nutritional information provided for this recipe is estimated and should not be construed as a guarantee.