Individual No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- Combine the crust dry ingredients in a food processor. Mix in the butter . Line a mini muffin pan with muffin wrappers, or line ring molds with parchment paper, Place 1 tablespoon into the bottom of each mold. Press the mixture down firmly to form the crust. Let them Cool in fridge for 20 minutes.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, beat the cream cheese for 1 minute or until smooth. Add the powdered sweetener, protein powder and beat until well mixed. Add the vanilla extract and mix again. Melt the chocolate over a double boiler. Let it cool slightly before adding it to the cream cheese mixture.
- With the mixer on a slow speed, add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture, pouring it slowly. Mix until well blended.
- In a clean bowl whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the chocolate cream cheese mixture. Mix gently until fully combined.
- Top the crusts with 4-5 tablespoons of the filling. Refrigerate 4 hours or until completely set. When ready to serve, top each cheesecake with 1 tablespoon raspberries.
Because culinary technique may vary, the nutritional information provided for this recipe is estimated and should not be construed as a guarantee.