Lemon Square Protein Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine and mix the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredient until combined.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry mix until the batter forms.
- Pour into greased parchment paper pan and bake for 25-27 minutes.
- While baking, prepare your frosting by combining all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerating for at minimum 1 hour.
- When baking is complete, allow cake to fully cool before you begin frosting.
- Serve and enjoy!