LOW CARB PROTEIN ICE CREAM BARS
- In a medium bowl, whisk together heavy cream, Isopure Zero Carb Unflavored Protein Powder, powdered erythritol, vanilla and salt. Mix until combined.
- Pour into silicone popsicle molds fitted with popsicle sticks.
- Freeze overnight or until hardened.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a small bowl using a microwave. Melt at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Can also use the double boiler method to melt chocolate.
- Remove ice cream bars from the mold and dip each popsicle in melted chocolate to coat. Place bars down on a parchment lined tray and immediately top with crushed nuts, sprinkles or more melted chocolate. Repeat with remaining bars. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.