PB & J PROTEIN BAKED OATS
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add 1 cup of the oatmeal to a blender or food processor and blend to a flour. Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining whole oats, protein powder, powdered sweetener, salt and baking powder to bowl with oat flour. Mix well.
- Add almond milk, eggs and vanilla to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Divide batter evenly between 3 ramekins.
- Add 1 tbsp of peanut butter in the center of each ramekin and drizzle 1 tbsp melted jam over the top of each.
- Bake 30 minutes and enjoy!
Because culinary technique may vary, the nutritional information provided for this recipe is estimated and should not be construed as a guarantee.