- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, vanilla extract, eggs, and oil.
- Fold the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and transfer your dough into a piping bag.
- Pipe the dough onto a donut baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Set your donuts on a cooling rack for at least 10 minutes
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 tablespoon of ground cinnamon. Lightly brush your donuts with melted butter, then toss in the cinnamon sugar to coat. Serve warm
Because culinary technique may vary, the nutritional information provided for this recipe is estimated and should not be construed as a guarantee