- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl whisk the ghee and sugar until it's combined, looks smooth and fluffy.
- To the bowl now sift all the dry ingredients (flour, semolina, salt, protein powder, cardamoms and baking powder)
- Fold the mixture until it's looks crumbly. Then using your hand bring it together without kneading.
- To shape the cookie, rub little ghee in your hand and take about 30 g amount of the mixture. Make a rough ball by squeezing with your hand and then gently roll it to form a ball without any cracks. Press it gently to flatten it a little.
- Place the discs in a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or baking silmat Score an X gently at the center. This helps to release the air when it bakes instead of cracking the cookie from all around. Place little chopped pistachio at the center.
- Shape rest of the cookie dough the same way.
- Bake in the middle rack for 16 minutes.
- When you take out after 16 minutes, it will feel soft, do not bake more. Leave it on the hot cookie sheet for 5 minutes.
- Then transfer it to a cookie wire rack for it to cool completely before you store the Nankhatais.
**Disclaimer - Marcos based off 1 serving**
Because culinary technique may vary, the nutritional information provided for this recipe is estimated and should not be construed as a guarantee.